Sunday 9 November 2014

WHO is that girl?

Hello everyone,and welcome welcome to the crazy diary of a returned missionary! This has been on my mind for a while. I've been dying to express myself and by so doing helping others with my testimony of Jesus Christ.

My Name is Clara, I'm 21 years old and from the place where the hills are alive. I am also a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, also known as Mormons. Check out my profile on http://www.mormon.org.uk/me/BGN0/Clara if you'd like to know what that is! :)

I've recently returned from my mission in Manchester, England where I had the greatest 18months of my life. I'd love to share with you a little bit of my insights on being a returned missionary and a diciple of Christ in progress.
“And now, if there are faults they are the mistakes of men; wherefore, condemn not the things of God…”

No comments:

Post a Comment