Sunday 9 November 2014

#1 Endure



Today I have learned, that enduring doesn't mean to wait till the end of a problem, but to joyfully keep going until we are ready to recognize the solution. Sometimes we get so worried about finding a way to make it through dificult times, that we forget, that it is a learning experience. And sometimes, the answer is so close, that we can amolst touch it, and all we need is a little push. In my case though, I just have to endure joyfully.
One of my favourite parts of enduring is going to Church to learn from the people there. I have often found, that the Lord answers our prayers through others. And I feel so inspired after listening to other people's testimonies. For example today, we had our Relief Society President share a spiritual thought with us and she chose to speak about prayer. I felt the Spirit so strong and just wanted to make my prayers more meaningful. She was an answer to my question on how I can build a stronger spiritual foundation. It starts with the simple things.
So the overall feeling I have from today is that I CAN DO IT. And if I think I can do it, YOU CAN DO IT!


 #howdoyouenduretotheend?

No comments:

Post a Comment