Sunday 23 November 2014

The Still Small Voice

"And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things."
- Moroni 10:5

In a world constantly changing, this has been one of my greatest anchors.I feel so blessed to know, that we can know the truth of anything by the power of the Holy Ghost. Sometimes we don't know if it is us or the Spirit telling us something, but I do know, that when the Spirit touches us, and we listen, we can recognize him. This is a life long learning process and cannot be mastered by tomorrow, but as we practise every day to listen and act upon the still small voice of the Spirit, we will become more familiar with His way of reaching us.

I promise, that the Holy Ghost is part of the Godhead. I know that his cofirmations are sacred and valid. Ask and ye shall receive. God will not leave you alone.

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 
-John 14:26

No comments:

Post a Comment