Sunday 16 November 2014

The Story of YOUR Life.

Today I was asked which time in history I would've liked to have witnessed which lead me to seriously reflect upon history and the reason of why we have it. I picked the time of the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ and I would've loved to be a person who heard those good news for the first time. Can you imagine that excitement it must have brought to the nations?  After years of darkness, the heavens opened again and zur priesthood was restored back to earth. After years of searching for the truth and for revelation,  the light was switched back on.

What difference do we make in church history? What are we contributing to the hastening of the work of salvation? I want to make a difference in the world. It doesn't have to be spectacular like the restoration of the gospel. There are so many things that are great about this world. Let's make sure the generations of the future will remember our time.


We can make a difference. Our story matters. 

#whatsyourstory? 

No comments:

Post a Comment