Sunday 26 July 2015

For Time and Eternity

As most of you might know, I got married to a wonderful young gentleman 2 weeks ago, and because I'm a married woman now, I feel like I can finally share my infinite wisdom about marriages with you

#1 get married
#2 stay married
#3 see #2

The end.

What I'm trying to say is, I don't know anything about being married except for that I love my husband, i have a whole new family of in laws, I  had to change my last name, and i get to sleep in a double bed!

I love it. And it's fantastic. And it's been the scariest yet most joyful decision I've ever made. And I wouldn't want it any other way.

So if any of you lack wisdom and want to know if you should get married, don't ask me.

But if you want to know if it's worth all the trouble. It is.



No comments:

Post a Comment