Sunday 22 March 2015

Pitfalls of an RM: Consistency

So, not that I think I have a lot of readers out there, but to all those who were wondering where I have been these last weeks, well what can I say. I've been trapped in an "oh, I don't have time for this right now"-attitude. Old Sister Nemec would've said: "If you don't have time to read your scriptures every day you are busier than God ever intended you to be." And as all my investigators know, I would've committed them to get their act together and start studying again.

So here I am, just home for 6 months and I already get really inconsistent with studying the Gospel. You leave one day out, then another one and then all of the sudden you find yourself starting with "I, Nephi, having been born of goodly parents..".

So I guess what I am going to do is to follow the councel of missionary-me, get my act together and start reading consistantly again.

#gettingmyacttogether

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! Even if you haven't studied your scriptures for a while it's important not to give up and think "I failed, so never mind." but to continue as soon as it's possible.

    ReplyDelete